for Rapid and Cost-
Akridata’s Data Explorer utilizes state-of-the-art large vision models and proprietary techniques to fully automate visual data labeling. Akridata reduces both your data labeling costs and your result turnaround times.
With Akridata, you can expect to spend up to 80% less on labeling, as compared to traditional methods.
Even better? Your labeled datasets will be returned within a day or two of submission.
How Akridata Transforms
Take a look at the current process most organizations use for visual data labeling:
1. First, images are sent to humans to label.
2. Then, human resources must be trained on the objects to be labeled. In order to improve the quality of delivered data, the same image must be given to multiple data scientists, so everyone can perform the same task.
3. Once the data is acquired from human resources, data comparison must be completed to further ensure accuracy.
4. Often, to move this time-consuming process along, organizations utilize LVM (Large Vision Models) to automate the labeling of common objects. Unfortunately, the utility of LVM is limited. LVM can only be used for pre-labeling purposes and reliability remains insufficient.
1. Akridata’s Data Explorer integrates an intelligent layer to compare results generated by models, ensure accuracy, and improve reliability.
2. Through this added layer of intelligence, users can easily compare the results from the entire ensemble of models.
3. Akridata also guarantees quality by flagging invalid results, which allows data scientists to rectify annotations.
4. Once quality is ensured, a final annotated image is returned to the customer.
Achieving 80% Efficiency with Akridata's Solution
To date, AI can be used to automatically label a minimum of 80% of visual dataset images. To deal with the remaining data, Akridata offers the option to use our human annotators or a seamless integration with your existing annotation provider.
This slashes costs up to 80%, and ensures the majority of labeled images are returned within the day.
With Akridata, the visual data labeling process becomes more cost-effective and efficient, so the model training process can be expedited.
Akridata is your automated visual data labeling solution.